Pallet Jacks Built To Perform
In horizontal transport and low-level order picking applications seconds matter. The Raymond 8000 Series Pallet Trucks are designed to hit the ground running. Built with best-in-class components and innovative technologies, these pallet jacks deliver energy efficiency, increased uptime, and lower maintenance costs. Plus, each model has exclusive features that provide greater flexibility and help reduce wear, especially on undercarriage components, to ensure your truck stays in operation when you need it most.
Find The Right Pallet Jack For You
Walkie Pallet Truck
- AC power pallet jack
- Ideal for busy docks, congested aisles
- Easily maneuvers tight turns in trailers
Lithium-ion Pallet Jack
- 78 Amp hr, 26V Lithium-ion; manufactured in the US, exclusively for Raymond
- UL E/EE approval rating, UN 38.3 approved, UL 2271 listed
- Ideal for heavy throughput applications
Walkie Pallet Jack
- Ideal for heavy-duty dock applications
- Single or double fork lengths
- Capacity of 6,000 or 8,000 lbs
Walkie Rider Forklift
- Horizontal transport and low-level order picking
- Heavy-duty dock work, loading and unloading trailers
- Multiple fork length and width configurations
Center Rider Pallet Truck
- Ideal for longer travel distances and higher throughput low-level order picking
- Standard PowerSteer reduces steer effort for enhanced operator comfort
Low Level Order Picker
- 47" elevated height
- Comfortably access load beams up to 100"
- Ideal for high SKU counts and high-throughput low-level order picking
Rider Pallet Truck
- Move comfortably over long distances
- Ideal for dock work and loading and unloading trailers
Boost Productivity With Increased Picking Accuracy
The only put-to-light system of its kind, the Pick2Pallet LED Light System features long-lasting LED lights embedded into the outside of each fork to reduce errors in AB batch pick applications. This feature visually indicates where operators should place each item, letting you take advantage of all the productivity benefits of batch picking while minimizing errors and increasing picking speeds.
Interested in a Raymond Pallet Jack? Let's Talk!
A representative will use the information you provide below to develop the best solutions for your operation.
Get More Out Of Your Workflow
Automation is becoming an inevitable and invaluable option for most warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution operations. The Raymond Courier 3010 Automated Pallet Truck can seamlessly and reliably automate a variety of repetitive transportation and pallet handling tasks, traditionally performed by a manual pallet jack, to help you optimize resources, maximize scalability, and quickly adapt to changing business needs.